domingo, 26 de julio de 2020

Blog 8: Personal opinions


I’ll give my opinion about tattoos, legalizing marihuana and other drugs, “mechoneo” and abortion. I chose this four topics because I feel that those are the ones that I know most about or that I can write most about without doing a previous research.

I’ll start with tattoos. I love them. Ever since I was a child I have wanted to get one, and early this year I finally got it. I think that people should be able to have as many tattoos as they want and still be able to work in whatever they want. I mention this because there’s kind of a stereotype about people with a lot of them and I think that’s stupid.

The second topic is legalizing marihuana and other drugs. I think it would be okay to legalize them. I honestly never got why alcohol and cigarettes are legal, but marihuana isn’t. I honestly don’t know much about this, but I read the teachers blog and it made a lot of sense, I never thought about what it could be done with taxes obtained from drugs, but it’s a good idea to use them in education and rehab programs (although I think it’s kind of utopic).

The next one is “mechoneo”. When I was little, I was scared of the moment in which I would have to go to university, because they always showed in the news or other places the experience of the “mechones”, covered in eggs, flour and other things. I never liked that, but last year (my first year in university), we had a welcome “Mechona” (???) and it was quite good. Everyone was nice and we did activities with our godparents from second year. I think that was a good welcoming to a new (and sometimes scary) experience.

Finally, I would legalize abortion in every case, not just some cases (Three Causal law). I think that not everyone is made to be a parent and if you don’t want to have kids, you shouldn’t. I could give a larger explanation here, but I don’t feel that’s necessary.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you almost in everything, just the topic of drugs makes me feel insecure because I don't know which is my opinion about it.

    ResponderEliminar