sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

Blog 9: Changes to my study programme

I’ve never thought about changing anything from the career, not because it’s perfect, but because I’ve never looked that much into it. There’s always something that we don’t like about what we’re studying, but I usually just complain a little and then I forget about it.

When it comes to the curriculum, I don’t think I would change anything. There were subjects that I didn’t like, but I think that somehow they were all necessary in order to give us an integral education. I think that in terms of the length, the career is fine like it is now. Most of careers last five years, so it’s okay by me (not going to lie tho, I would love if the career lasted 4 years). I feel like the amount of work is also okay, sometimes we feel a little bit overwhelmed and that’s okay too, but I don’t think we have as much workload as other careers and, in my personal case, I sometimes get stressed because I’m not organized, and I should get things done sooner, but I procrastinate too much.

I really like the faculty facilities. I’m used to joke about this with my best friends from another universities because one of them is from FEN and the other from UC (San Joaquín) and even when the first goes to my same university, anyone that has been to FEN, knows the difference when it comes to structure. Despite that, I like FACSO better. Something that I would change would be that some classrooms are really cold in the winter, but that’s it.


1 comentario: