martes, 19 de mayo de 2020

Blog 1: A country I’d like to visit


If I could visit any place in the world it would be Finland. This country it’s also known as “The land of a thousand lakes”, this is because it has around 188.000 lakes. It’s also known because they have one of the best education systems in the world. I’ve wanted to go to Finland since 2016, when a friend of mine had the opportunity to visit it, when she came back to Chile, she showed me a lot of pictures from beautiful places. I would love to go there not just because of the culture, but also because of the landscapes that you can appreciate, such as the northern lights in Lapland. Adding to this, it’s that I really like cold weather and Finland it’s always coldish. Actually, in summer, the highest temperature its 21°C, which is perfect.  


If I’m being honest, I would like to do anything there, from just visiting, to studying and eventually working. However, I’m not sure if I would live there, because I think I’d miss my family too much.

Anyway, if I ever have the chance to go there the first thing that I’d do it would definitely be visiting the place that I mentioned early, Lapland. There you can also find the Arctic Circle, where Santa Claus Village is located.


6 comentarios:

  1. The beauty of Finland it's so huge that i don't have any words to explain it. Thanks for share that beautiful country, now i want to visit it too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. finland is one of the happiest and greenest countries in the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The northern lights are really beautiful, it must be very cool to have the opportunity to see them.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It would be great to study in Finland.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is a beautiful country, I have a painting from Finland.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Amazing! i hope you can go one day.

    ResponderEliminar